Who is Povl Henningsen?
As a trusted advisor, executive coach, transformation agent, devil’s advocate, and global storyteller, I help international top leaders and organizations optimize their communication and empower them to facilitate better dialogue across differences.
● Extensive experience and expertise in communication, leadership and teamwork.
● Experience from the EU as a freelance simultaneous interpreter with Mikhail Gorbachev, Nelson Mandela, Ronald Reagan, Dalai Lama, Anwar Sadat, Tony Blair, Margrethe Vestager, Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron on stage.
● Co-founder of international business education and experienced educator for international business.
● Author of two books on communication published by the leading Danish publishing house, Gyldendal Business.
● Designer of innovative meetings, townhalls, and events.
● Founder of the H.E.R.O. Principles.
Simon Bisbo, Global Sales Director, PR Electronics
The participants very much appreciated Povl Henningsen's very professional feedback on their stage performance. Feedback with many concrete ideas on how to reach presentations at Champions League level.
He has also conducted a lively, engaging and humorous event, where we brought to life the company's visions, values and goals via a musical leadership concept invented by him.
Experience from a wide range of companies:
Torben Wiborg Jensen, Senior Innovation Director & Campus Brand Leader, DuPont
Povl Henningsen helped design and facilitate a town hall session with a large international audience at DuPont about cross-cultural communication, remote teamwork, meeting culture and storytelling.
He delivered an excellent keynote presentation and generated a lot of laughs thanks to Povl’s subtle humor, his charismatic personality and in-depth experience.